Four Marks Parish Council are the first tier of local government whose role is to serve the needs of Four Marks’s residents.
We hope you enjoy your visit to our website. If you can't find what you're looking for here, please contact the Parish Office.
For the latest information and guidance from the Government including the restrictions that came into place on 4th January 2021 please see the Gov.uk website.
National lockdown: stay at home
YOU MUST STAY AT HOME, THIS IS THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT ACTION WE CAN ALL TAKE TO PROTECT THE NHS AND SAVE LIVES
YOU MUST NOT LEAVE YOUR HOME UNLESS NECESSARY
STAY TWO METRES APART FROM ANYONE NOT IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD OR BUBBLE
There are three simple actions we must all do to keep on protecting each other
- Wash hands keep washing your hands regularly
- Cover face wear a face covering in enclosed spaces
- Make space stay at least a metre apart
Do not leave home if you or anyone in your household has symptoms
The Parish Council office remains closed to the public until further notice.
Staff can be contacted via email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. For urgent matters, please call 01420 768284
ALL OUTSIDE RECREATION AREAS ARE NOW CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
THE CHILDREN'S PLAY AREA REMAINS OPEN, HOWEVER PLEASE FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES BELOW
- REMEMBER TO SOCIALLY DISTANCE BETWEEN YOURSELF AND OTHERS
- SANITISE YOUR HANDS BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER USING THE EQUIPMENT AND ACCESS GATES
- WASH YOUR HANDS WHEN YOU GET HOME
- IF THE AREA THAT YOU WISH TO USE IS BUSY, PLEASE COME BACK LATER OR WAIT
- NO FOOD OR DRINK
- PLEASE TAKE YOUR LITTER HOME
- The Parish Council reserves the right to close the facility if any Government guidance or Four Marks Parish Council rules of use are not adhered to.
The following Information sheet lists contact details for people to contact if you need help along with some local businesses that can offer delivery and amended services. In addition to this, there are services available to those in Alton and surrounding areas;
HAMPSHIRE CORONAVIRUS SUPPORT HELPLINE 0333 370 4000
ALTON COMMUNITY CARE 01420 541520
ALTON MUTUAL AID 0800 066 3697 or email@example.com
CITIZENS ADVICE BUREAU 0808 278 7901
ALTON FOODBANK 07773 034 447 firstname.lastname@example.org
COMMUNITY CUPBOARDS email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
THE ALTON AND DISTRICT COMMUNITY RESILIENCE FUND visit www.alton.gov.uk
Further information on the above agencies and resources can be found here.