Four Marks Parish Council are the first tier of local government whose role is to serve the needs of Four Marks’s residents.
We hope you enjoy your visit to our website. If you can't find what you're looking for here, please contact the Parish Office.
There is a vacancy for a Councillor and no request for a by-election has been received. This vacancy will now be filled by co-option at the Parish Council meeting to be held on Wednesday 5th May 2021. Nominations are invited and should be sent in writing to the Chairman at the address below by Wednesday 28th April 2021. This will enable your details to be sent to Councillors prior to the meeting, but you may still apply up to the start of that meeting.
Dated this day the 16th April 2021 Sarah Goudie, Executive Officer
Coronavirus restrictions remain in place across the country and can be found here. In England:
- Only socialise indoors with people you live with or who are in your support bubble
- Up to 6 people or 2 households can meet outside
- Work from home if you can and only travel when necessary
- If you have symptoms get a test and stay at home
The Parish Council office currently remains closed to the public until further notice.
Staff can be contacted via email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. For urgent matters, please call 01420 768284
ALL OUTSIDE RECREATIONAL AREAS ARE NOW OPEN
PLEASE FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES AS BELOW
- REMEMBER TO SOCIALLY DISTANCE BETWEEN YOURSELF AND OTHERS
- SANITISE YOUR HANDS BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER USING THE EQUIPMENT AND ACCESS GATES
- WASH YOUR HANDS WHEN YOU GET HOME
- IF THE AREA THAT YOU WISH TO USE IS BUSY, PLEASE COME BACK LATER OR WAIT
- NO FOOD OR DRINK
- PLEASE TAKE YOUR LITTER HOME
- The Parish Council reserves the right to close the facility if any Government guidance or Four Marks Parish Council rules of use are not adhered to.
The following Information sheet lists contact details for people to contact if you need help along with some local businesses that can offer delivery and amended services. In addition to this, there are services available to those in Alton and surrounding areas;
HAMPSHIRE CORONAVIRUS SUPPORT HELPLINE 0333 370 4000
ALTON COMMUNITY CARE 01420 541520
ALTON MUTUAL AID 0800 066 3697 or email@example.com
CITIZENS ADVICE BUREAU 0808 278 7901
ALTON FOODBANK 07773 034 447 firstname.lastname@example.org
COMMUNITY CUPBOARDS email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
THE ALTON AND DISTRICT COMMUNITY RESILIENCE FUND visit www.alton.gov.uk
Further information on the above agencies and resources can be found here.