If you are displaying symptoms of Covid-19, please get a test and follow the guidelines. Tests are also available for certain groups not displaying symptoms including;
- People regularly leaving home to go to work, as they can’t work from home; including people who are self-employed or who work for businesses with fewer than 50 employees
- People not covered by an existing workplace testing scheme or other programme
- Households with primary school, secondary school and college age children, including childcare and support bubbles
- Households, childcare and support bubbles of primary, secondary and college staff
- Adults working in the wider school community, including bus drivers and after school club leaders
For details of how to book a test, please go to the East Hampshire District Council website.
If you are in Four Marks or the surrounding areas and having difficulty, please see this Information sheet. You will be able to get some help if you are isolating and unable to get supplies and medicine.
There is also a Support Services leaflet produced by Hamsphire Constabulary which lists helplines and information about where you can get help.
The Government have also set out a range of support schemes for businesses to help them during the outbreak. For further information and details on the application process, follow this link to the information page on the East Hampshire District Council's website.
East Hampshire District Council are keeping essential services running including bin collections but there may be some service updates so please check these.
There is information available here from your local MP, Damian Hinds, including bulletins and Covid-19 information on a range of topics.
The Citizens Advice Bureau is still providing advice to East Hampshire residents. Please call the Adviceline on 0300 330 9028.