The Parish Office is currently open to the public by appointment only on Mondays, Tuesday mornings, Wednesdays and Thursdays.  Please do not come to the office if you are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19 and please adhere to social distancing and wear a face covering.  There is a marker outside the office for you to stand on.  Please contact the Parish Office on 01420 768284 to make an appointment. 

Please adhere to social distancing guidelines when in public areas and note that the children's play area, adult multi gym and MUGA's have now reopened but their use is subject to guidelines.  

Four Marks Allotments remain open and there is some guidance from the National Allotment Society regarding how to use the space safely.  

East Hampshire District Council have requested that residents do not light bonfires.  Currently, there are people who are isolating who may have conditions such a asthma or heart disease and this may seriously impact their health.  There are also people who have been prevented from enjoying their gardens due to neighbours lighting bonfires.  Please report instances of smoke nuisance to East Hampshire District Council.




If you are in Four Marks or the surrounding areas and having difficulty, please see this Information sheet.  Most food outlets and shops have now reopened but there are some useful contact details here.  You will be able to get some help if you are isolating and unable to get supplies and medicine.

There is also a Support Services leaflet produced by Hamsphire Constabulary which lists helplines and information about where you can get hel

The Government have also set out a range of support schemes for businesses to help them during the outbreak.  For further information and details on the application process, follow this link to the information page on the East Hampshire District Council's website.

East Hampshire District Council are keeping essential services running including bin collections but there may be some service updates so please check these.

There is information available here from your local MP, Damian Hinds, including bulletins and Covid-19 information on a range of topics.

The Citizens Advice Bureau is still providing advice to East Hampshire residents.  Please call the Adviceline on 0300 330 9028.





 NHS  advice and information including symptom checker.

Government Guidance on Coronavirus - up to date information, guidelines and mental health links. 

Government Shielding Advice explaining how to protect those who are considered to be extremely vulnerable.  Those in this category should have received a letter from the government with advice.  If you have not received a letter and need to, register here.

Government Business Support  information from the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy.  This page will give you information about the Job Retention Scheme and how to apply for a grant if you are self-employed.

Age Uk for guidance on how to best assist the elderly at this time.

Universal Credit 'Help to Claim' for new claimants via the website or by calling 0800 144 8 444.

If your child is eligible for benefit related free school meals, there is an opportunity for them to receive a meal over the summer holidays.  Please see the guidance from the government.

There is also advice from the government for both home owners and renters who find themselves unable to pay for their accommodation.

Funding for COVID-19, contains details of a number of local and national grants available to assist both groups and individuals during the current lock down situation.